Just want to say thanks very much for the increase of cool comments.I really do hope you enjoy all the pics here.I must admit it's nice to see,even if the blog doesn't get that many visitors.I was tempted to end it all for good again,but decided to keep it going.
Thanks again.
+++
Thank you,Nightposter.I'm sorry for not answering you on the comments section,but I've been having problems with that.However,rest assured,you and everybody else who has been kind enough to send me a good comment,is gratefully appreciated.I love any damsel in distress artwork,and its just good fun.Granted,a few pics are dark in content,but it's fun to to see a very pretty girl,tightly bound and gagged in uniform.
I'll keep my two blogs going for a little bit yet.:)
Monday, 17 October 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keep this going...
ReplyDeleteI had a blog here for over two years, got disappointed and left. But then came back for another year, and cross posted my DA page in my blog, and my blog address on my DA page. My numbers shot up in both places ( advertising works!) but after I found out where Blogspot stores images and that they were publicly viewable without someone seeing my blog ( and the mature filter ) I backed out again.
I first found your Navy gals on a DA page for an artist that did some color work for you...and went on a quest. that lead me to a commission artist site where an ad looking for someone to draw was posted to another site and finally here.
I used to do commissions, but stress from the real world ( which was usually relieved by drawing) got the best of me and I walked away for over a year. I am back on selected sites, but usually don't do paid works anymore.
Michael's Trouble in the Outback is the kind of scene I usually do one on one, but it has given me ideas....