Sunday, 23 October 2011

Pretty casino hostages


This was another brilliant piece AntB did for me.I'm actually trying to work my brains out,for a possible story here.Pretty undercover agents,pretty casino dealers,and of course,a couple of pretty female police officers,who fall into the bad guys clutches.

A little baffled why somebody thinks it's funny!

Thanks BBL.If the girl is tied up,but not gagged,then it's a waste of time for me.I always have my heroines tightly gagged!:)

Well,you don't really look at what the bad guys are wearing,Nightposter,it's seeing the girls tied up and gagged the main attraction.:)

Glad you like it,Guido!:)

Sounds interesting,BBL.However,I didn't see anything there.May have a more thorough look later.:)

4 comments:

  1. [Only see one (1) police officer!]
    One (1) thing I LOVE about "your" drawings
    is that the women are ALWAYS gagged
    no-matter WHAT their situation/predicament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... mouse ears and a Duck mask for starters
    the rest of it looks OK

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting situation

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://photogallery.indiatimes.com/news/india/in-pics-62-yrs-of-indian-republic/Miss-Rubi-Singh-L-the-first-woman-officer-of-Indian-Navy/photo/5492333/Miss-Rubi-Singh-L-the-first-woman-officer-of-Indian-Navy.jpg
    David:
    A photograph of two (2) dusky woman INDIAN naval officer awaiting their NEXT assignment:
    ROPES AND GAGS!

    ReplyDelete