Wednesday, 5 October 2011

A pretty policewoman bound and gagged.

It drives me mad when I watch police tv shows,and I didn't see a pretty actress wearing the police uniform,bound and gagged.Granted,there was the odd exception,notably Heather Locklear's character in TJ Hooker.She was deliciously tied up and gagged a few times in the show,but I can't remember much in her uniform.This is what makes it more memorable(Well,to me anyway)Beyond TJ Hooker,nothing else really stands out.Shame on the writers for denying this.

Anyway,here's a very pretty girl held hostage by the bad guys,who have made sure she can't escape their clutches.


My thanks to Phil,who did another fantastic piece.

+++

Thanks for the comment,BBL.To me though,if I don't see an actress bound and gagged in her uniform,it's a waste of time.

And yes,I've seen the photos on Toby's blog.A couple of huge favourites there.

Me too,Guido! Just don't see enough of it on the telly or films!But you will here!

3 comments:

  1. From 1994 to 2006 there was a television show on Australian television called "BLUE HEELERS"
    which featured UNIFORMED police ("constables"?)
    Samantha Hojj was a/the blonde. She was NEVER bound-and-gagged while in UNIFORM but was so-restrained in her apartment after a shower
    in one (1) episode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://tobydammittbondage.blogspot.com/2011/10/poliziotte-female-cops-2.html

    Bound and gagged female cops ("#2")
    NOW on: Toby Dammitt's Bondage Blog Spot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE female cops bound and gagged ;-)

    ReplyDelete