I make a lot of checks on my blog here,and I was so pleased to find certain pics I put up,get quite a few cool votes.
Recently however,some of these votes have been reduced.I've found that very disappointing.I was of course,over the moon,that 3 pictures here got 11 cool votes,but it's still disapponting when some people withdraw their vote.:(
Thanks,Nightposter.Despite the appearance,I wasn't really moaning.It is always good to see people interested in damsels in distress stuff.Hopefully,I can see you doing a drawing for me one day.:)
Keep up the good work,my friend.
Thanks! Look forward to it!:)
To be honest,a blog is something you can put whatever your hobbies and thoughts are.It doesn't matter if it's artwork or writing.I just post the stuff here,to share with other interested damsel in distress fans.I've seen other blogs that do the same.
Why not me? I'm a little disappointed at that comment.If I was a highly skilled artist,I'd start my own blog on that too,but I'm not.
Wednesday, 23 November 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
David, be happy you get votes! I go weeks sometimes with out comments where I post my art.
ReplyDeleteYou have 25 members who are your fans, at blogspot which is not dedicated to artwork, but written word.
I have 29 watchers at a web site dedicated to artwork. Some of what I think is really good gets few "views" and no comments, while other stuff I don't really think was my best gets loads of views. Go figure.
I was in a discussion about members, watchers, and page views...
For every "member' you have, figure 3 more are watching but not members.
I put a stat counter on my Blogspot page earlier this year.. I have almost 400 "views", but a lot of them are at the page less than 10 seconds.
I know how disappointing it is to not get acknowledgement for what you put out there, but it is a fact of internet life.
Ya know....I just might do one for you...
ReplyDeletestay tuned!
Although Blogspot is not for artwork. I like the art posted here. I am into damsels in distress. I may make a DID blog.
ReplyDelete