Wednesday, 16 November 2011

A Deadly Weapon in the lab.



Well,Nightposter,I love seeing pretty girls wearing military uniform,who are bound and gagged by the bad guys.Nothing wrong with it,I assure you.:)

All your comments are fully appreciated,Nightposter.Incendentally,I had a look at your DeviantArt page.You've done some great stuff.I love the uniforms,although I have to admit,I didn't like the strangler picture.

Anyway,I'll be a regular visitor there.:)A big smile attached from me!

2 comments:

  1. Why is there always someone from the military involved in scenes like this? It seems they are the magnet to attract the bad guys...
    ( this comment made with a wink and tongue planted firmly in cheek!) Another good one

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was meant as a joke sir. :-)
    To explain further, it seems like civilians can work undisturbed for years on top secret projects. Then when the military gets involved, even as an observer, suddenly the terrorists appear to muck things up.
    ( source: any spy movie) ;-)

    ReplyDelete