Sunday, 8 February 2015

Deaart ;A thief.

I have never been filled with so much hatred when you come across a thief like deaart.
He is a very good artist.,and I had asked him for a commission, of which he accepted.
I sent him £40.and that was that. He never bothered to contact me. I was polite at first, but as time stretched on,I suddenly became more suspicious. Sure enough, the waiting game became nearly two years. He then deactivated his account at Deviantart where I first met him.
Needless to say, I blew up like a volcano
Some idiots even tried to defend him!
Now I have a strong suspicion somebody may accuse me of being spiteful again, and this idiot's right. He wouldn't like it if he had his money stolen from his own pocket.
Just another case of the bad guys winning yet again.
Fuck you. Deaart,you thieving cunt. Hope you suffer and burn in hell.

1 comment: