This is supposed to be Jennings and Montgomery,of my Sanna Menace story,protecting two pretty girls,Louise and Lucy,from the nasty,and deadly aliens.
Obviously,the alien camera device is from the Tom Cruise film,'War of the Worlds' which I thought,was still very creepy.Apologies to those at Paramount and Dreamworks,who had thought up the original design.I just wanted to have my own version on this.
Saturday, 10 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Loved the older black-and-white drawing but I love the colored art-work even MORE~
ReplyDeleteESPECIALLY that both guys feel the need to handgag and pull TIGHTLY to their bodies
their uniformed compatriots with the DEEPLY unbuttoned cleavage showing white uniform blouses!
Still from a Harmony Concepts video:
http://www.harmonyconcepts.com/www/rsite/videos/mm/mm6new/016.jpg
Eve Ellis handgagging and wrapping her body around another woman she has bound when she
hears a knock on the hotel room door.
She "Shh!"'s her and whispers for her to
"Keep Quiet!" and she glances towards to door
and smiles at her conquest of the beauty
whose rescue is NOT to be!