Tuesday, 6 April 2010

A pretty catch indeed!

4 comments:

  1. GREAT drawings! I especially enjoy the DETAIL:
    tight white cotton gags, looks of "distress" on their faces and DEFINITELY the white polyester Naval uniform unbuttoned down to the cleavage with the white cotton ropes binding the uniform shirts to their chests!
    Do you do "Requests"?--I would like a drawing of an attractive black woman bound and gagged in the white-shirted naval uniform with chest ropes (and a CROTCH ROPE)!--Please advise!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for enjoying the drawings.They are a huge favourite theme of mine,very pretty girls serving in the military,being grabbed by the bad guys.I just don't see enough of it.I didn't do the drawings,but can certainly give you a contact e-mail of the artist,who was kind enough to do them for me,if you wish?
    Take care,and many thanks for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Davey:
    Sure--please do send me your artist's (Evan?)
    email address AFTER informing him that I WILL be contacting him for the above-requested drawing!
    Thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure.You can contact Ethan at youngillustrations@gmail.com He has his own website,so you should be able to find him pretty easily.:)

    ReplyDelete